Sunday, January 27, 2008

I think my sinuses are tennis balls...

Yea, it feels like I have a pair of tennis balls lodged in my head. I knew it was coming so I wasn't totally blindsided, a friend of mine had it and I knew I'd get it from being around them last week (I always do).

I went to CVS to get some medicine, Advil Cold & Sinus, and had to sign a contract because it contains pseudoephedrine which can obviously be used to make crystal meth which is considered a weapon of mass destruction in North Carolina. Some people think that's overkill, but I'm fine with it, meth labs can blow up and take out neighboring houses.

I haven't taken the medicine yet because the label freaked me out (there's a hidden page of warnings you can't see until you buy it) by saying do not take if you have a history of kidney problems, which I do. Nonetheless a lot of sleep should make me feel better.

My personality test lists me as an INFP. "Their tranquil, reserved exterior masks a passionate inner life: Healers care deeply about causes that interest them, and they often pursue those causes with selfless devotion." That sounds a lot like me, heh. Jane would probably agree, she said hospitality is my best feature. Though I realize I can be shockingly overbearing at times, people have told me that in the past, heh. I actually was listed 100% Feeling, 0% Thinking which is entirely true, I'm incredibly emotional and definitely a prisoner to my heart.

No comments: