Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm getting a real estate license

...and it's probably an incredibly stupid decision given the current less than healthy state of the American housing market, although Charlotte's market has somehow found a way to saunter on it's obvious there are problems here too, seventy-seven homes in one Beazer developed starter home community have gone into foreclosure since August 2007. Yeah.

In all honesty it's probably my ergophobia that's making me shy away from a normal path of employment. I also think my oceans of useless knowledge about Mecklenburg County could be put to use as a real estate agent (how many other 23 year olds know that "Sharon Amity" signifies the unification of the Charlotte and Sharon townships?). God I'm a geek.

So, yea, that's what I'm going to do.

I played the lotto with (the splendiferous) Jane's numbers and didn't win anything, hopefully she'll have better luck.

No comments: