Monday, January 28, 2008

My personality test...

Like I blogged last night I took a personality test and came back an INFP, or Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving. This type makes up only 1% of the world's population. Even though it was an online test it pretty much described me to a tee.

Positive personal traits of an INFP that I have are that i'm creative, artistic, spiritual, deeply caring, highly passionate, empathy, I'm egalitarian, and like to think of myself as a good friend. I'm somewhat deep, I wouldn't necessarily call myself intelligent though.

Unfortunately I'm also very reserved and keep to myself, easily offended by criticism, somewhat eccentric, hate having my personal space invaded, very overbearing, a slave to my emotions and very hard on myself.

Relationship wise see here, that's very much me. Basically I see myself as a bow to a potential mate's arrow.

Apperently writing would be a good career for me but I'm dyslexic and don't have the greatest command of English so I'm not entirely sure about that. I certainly couldn't be a teacher, that's too demanding. Who knows.