Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bah

I tested my body fat today, I'm 5.00% body fat, I have 7.54 pounds (3.4 kg) of fat, and my lean body weight is 143.44 pounds (65), so with the body fat I'm 151 (68), shockingly low when you consider I'm 6-foot-7 (203 cm). No idea why I added the metric, not like I get any readers. Of course, I am ectomorphic so I shouldn't be too disappointed by my results, but I want to weigh more. I started a food journal (use firefox as I'm unsure about linking commercial sites), but I think that's more for people who want to lose weight. It sounds weird, but it's hard to gain weight in America since everything is so (understandably) geared toward weight loss.

I'm still kind of sick, my body temperature has been around 97°F (36°C) today, I've been carrying a blanket with me :(. Hopefully this is all one big bug and I won't need to see a doctor, the doctor kind of scares me, I'm a huge wuss.

Jane couldn't get online today, which sucks, I missed the hell out of her. She hates it when I get personal on here, I can't really say I blame her, it is odd. I'm just so taken by her, taken by her kindness, her talent, her beauty...what a wonderful woman she is. I can't even think about her without looking to the air and sighing. Heh, awkward. I'm sorry Jane, sometimes I just overflow and can't help it, but you know how awesome I think you are.

No comments: