Monday, February 18, 2008

If this keeps up I'm seeing a doctor

I ran a WebMD Symptom Checker (not a good idea in hindsight as I'm a hypochondriac). Anyway, after plugging in my symptoms it returned some possible results (I realize it's just an online program and if it keeps up I should consult a real doctor, and I will), they were: Influenza, depression, viral syndrome, hyperthyroidism, generalized anxiety disorder, heart rhythm disorder, heat exhaustion, tuberculosis, anemia, acute stress reaction, sleep deprivation, chronic fatigue, thalassemia (this one scares the hell out of me), hypopituitarism, mono (that's flattering), diabetes (eek), and hypotension.

Now depression I know I have, and I understand it can cause you to be really screwed up. With my luck I'll live until 100 and be depressed the whole time. Nothing, nothing seems to fall for me.

No comments: