Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm bored

I'm bored and I don't want to fill up the car to go somewhere. I calculated that in 2000 it would have cost $16.92 to fill the tank, and today it costs $55.62, more than 3 times higher. Obscene. I know, in Europe it costs more but at least that money goes to infrastructure improvment, Charlotte has roads that feel like you're driving on a bombing range (yes, Monroe Road between Rama Road and East Meck High School, I mean you).

I was bored last night too and decided to watch a movie, I watched Ocean's Eleven at Jane's suggestion and really enjoyed it. I also confused her by posting about it on twitter and due to a bug in the system you don't see all your friend's twitter messages so she just thought I was randomly complimenting her again, which, admittedly, I'm prone to doing.

I'll find something to do I guess, there's only so many abandoned buildings in Charlotte I can photograph. (Sidenote: I'm too tall to get in that parking deck without ducking really far.)

No comments: