Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm sick

It finally got to me. :(

I've had sniffles all week but I've been sucking it back in instead of blowing it out. I only have myself to blame really. My stomach feels a lot better than it did when I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been filled with glass shards. I've actually been limping around because of it. Lots of people I know have been sick this week, come to think of it lots of people I know have been sick a lot this winter. I can help the people I know, which makes me feel good, but all I can do with Jane is tell her to go to the doctor, and go to bed over and over again and I probably end up sounding like a jerk, which sucks. At least she's a bit more lively now, she was terrible Saturday through Monday, so one of us will have a good Valentine's Day. Though to be honest mine was complete when she smiled because of something I sent her, her smile is nothing short of astonishing. But she understands how I feel about her, I have no need to express it on here so often, I'm just so proud of her is all. Haha, sorry Janey :)

I haven't updated my blog enough. I do write in my diary almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. I usually write more personal stuff in there, stuff that probably shouldn't be aired publicly that I need to get out of my heart. I usually fill the front and back of one sheet of notebook paper, and the front of another everyday. Which is strange when you consider how drab and uneventful my life is. I think my depression has caused me to develop anorexia (not to be confused with anorexia nervosa, something the media constantly does). Basically anorexia is an involuntary decreased appetite, people who have it don't seem to get hungry, like I don't. I am reminding myself to eat though, but if worst comes to worst I'll see a doctor about it.

No comments: