Saturday, February 9, 2008

McDonald's Iced Coffee isn't good

A lot of people say it's good, but I didn't really like it. I'll be the first to admit, I don't have the most educated palette in the world, but I do know when something isn't very good, and that wasn't very good.

I went to western Mecklenburg, and then to Gaston County today. It's still somewhat undeveloped landscape really does stand in stark contrast to South Charlotte's recent boom and East Charlotte's urban decay. I'm sure that'll change soon, for better or worse I'm not sure. It is good to have some open land.

Jane is sick though, and that makes me sad. If you couldn't tell, that gorgeous, incredible, talented woman is rather important to me, so I hope she gets better. I made her a card, it wasn't much but hopefully it makes her crack a smile.

No comments: