Sunday, March 2, 2008

I took more pictures of abandoned stuff.

Yay.

I was in Huntersville today, I have no earthly idea why, and took some pictures of an abandoned motel on Statesville Road (opens to my Flickr map). I would have taken more but I heard people moving around in there and I'm skinny so I wasn't about to take my chances.

I can't tell you WHY I like abandoned stuff because I don't know that answer to that myself. I guess it's just one of my weird idiosyncrasies.

I also went to Alexandriana (it means "defender of man", for the zero people who care), the place where Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence was allegedly signed. Kind of interesting, there is no proof it was an actual document, but as a native Mecklenburger I feel it my duty to say there is no proof that it wasn't an actual document.

No comments: