Monday, March 10, 2008

So....

I played a DOS game called Crystal Caves, after Jane suggested it (I do anything Jane says, heh), and I am NOT good at it. I've never really been good at playing games involving the keyboard (I completely suck at first-person shooters) and I can't figure out how to make my controller work for DOS, or if it's even compatible with DOS in the first place. Anyway, I couldn't even beat the first level, I got killed by something which resembled a millipede.

I'll probably enjoy it once I learn to play it, it brought a massive smile to her face, which in turn brought one to mine. :) I love it when she's happy.

I'm still looking for direction though. My friend suggested I become a, heh, wedding consultant. Strangely, it seems like something I'd be good at. It would be like pouring a bucket of gasoline on the whole "Bobby is a big gayer" fire though. I guess I invite it upon myself by being different though, but I like being different, only dead fish go with the flow.

I saw 10,000 BC last week. It was good, one of the better movies I've seen in awhile (I don't watch many movies at all, I was forced into watching "Barbershop" which is what this movie is standing against). I won't review it though as that's not my forte.

No comments: