Monday, April 13, 2009

I should use my blog more

I should, but for some reason I don't.

It's not for a lack of writing. I tweet pretty commonly, I keep a written diary which for some reason I've taken to writing in blank verse (maybe it's this whole Elizabeth Barrett Browning clip I'm on), I keep another blog, send out several e-mails (my e-mails average 500 words, apparently) and maintain Jane's fan network.

I just forget to write here. Not that anyone cares, heh. Something always comes betwixt me and updating. For some reason I used to get a lot of hits from Beverly Hills, California and Odessa, Ukraine though...I always found that interesting.

Alas, I shall try. You could also check out MJ's site, she's a smart girl (and a new twitter mate of mine :)....).

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good morning, Bobby. I'm glad you posted today.